About Me

My photo
As I have more photos of food than I care to count, I thought why not I share my humble findings with anyone who stumbles upon this blog. Nothing fancy.....cannot afford it lah.....not with my kind of salary....sigh (hinting to my boss). Sorry about the not so professional looking photos. Cannot afford to get a better camera yet (another hint). I also like to browse online shopping sites for the fun of it. Quite interesting, you know. But.......real shopping (you know... drive to a shopping complex, fight for a parking space and jostle with the other shoppers inside the complex) is not my cup of tea, heh, heh. So....I just might add some more online shopping site links here (those that I think are interesting lah....you know..not those common ones). So, if you are like me, do keep an eye on the shopping column on your right, eh? I also like to think about and dissect quotes of famous and ordinary people. Aaand....I also like to ramble about things and people I observed everyday. By the way, anyone of you want a pet? Have a look at the sidebar (Please Help Them). These adorable animals are waiting for a loving person to adopt them. Buuut....remember, a pet is forever. No abuse.

Friday 25 May 2012

Restoran Dan Nasi Ayam Kam Kee, Chinatown, KL

After checking into our hotel in the Bukit Bintang area, we decided to lunch in Chinatown. And, as it's been some time since we last had chicken rice of any sort, we popped into Restoran Dan Nasi Ayam Kam Kee for some. Oooh....'hou sik' nya. The steamed chicken is moist and tasty. Cuz also gave her roast chicken the thumbs up. The rice, too, is very fragrant. As for the 'suen choy', everyone agreed it is one of the best we've ever tasted. Just the right combination of spicy and sour. Can easily down a whole bowl.....or two....myself, heh, heh.
Restoran Dan Nasi Ayam Kam Kee is located at Jalan Sultan in Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.